Thursday, April 19, 2012

Predator and Prey

Dang it, dang it, dang it.

Sorry for the long delay. There have been.....issues. I decided to leave the country for a vacation, took a plane to Tokyo. Yes, I got to live out every otaku's dream. Old Faceless wouldn't hate me enough to go across an entire stinkin' ocean just to harass me, right?

Wrong.

I somehow ran into a Japanese gang dring my holiday. Not the Yakuza, per se, but it might as well of been. There was a language barrier in effect during the attempt to mug me, so things were going nowhere.

The muggers pulled out knives, and I thought it was lacy gently wafting curtains for moi when I found out something:
Slender Man's been kicking around Japan for a while now. Except he's not called "Slender Man" there. He's called "Noppera-bo".

I just can't catch a break, can I?

1 comment:

  1. Stay sharp, Mr Leon. Looks like you're not out of the woods yet.

    - DJ

    ReplyDelete